This service happens at 10am on the last Sunday of every month. It is informal, and usually contains some kind of activity rather than a sermon.
However, there is a basic structure, which is:-
- Greeting, and reviewing our week, saying sorry for the things we regret
- A Bible reading. This might be read or acted – occasionally volunteers will be needed
- A response to what we have heard – an activity in which almost anything might happen
- Departing (all the way to coffee!)
- All of which will be interspersed with music – either to listen to, or to sing with.
This service aims to be comfortable for people who don’t come to church much, as well as offer food for thought. Everyone might not like all of it, but there should be something for everyone.